Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

BabushkaD (Debbie)'s Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Annie. I just turned 33 this week. I was 31 when my husband of 2 years, Shane, di…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied on Friday to The Love Of My Life Died at 24

3 on Friday
Reply by BabushkaD (Debbie)

"April 18th is my 33rd birthday. It also is 6 months around the calendar from my wedd…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Apr 15 to APRIL Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

17 on Thursday
Reply by norm

VOLUNTEER

"Hi RedWidow.Your story sounds a lot like mine, except the time-frame was much shorte…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Apr 1 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4759 on Thursday
Reply by norm

VOLUNTEER

"Crissy, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is so raw and new, and completely une…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Mar 5 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4759 on Thursday
Reply by norm

"March 27 would be my husband's 45th birthday. He died 16 months ago at age 43. It's…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Mar 2 to MARCH Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

9 Mar 25
Reply by dcube

"The musician who wrote Tell Your Heart to Beat Again, Danny Gokey,  is actually a Yo…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Mar 2 to No music for us

14 Apr 2
Reply by InsideLove

VOLUNTEER

"Our bodies remember, even if we try not to, Barb. (((hugs))). Hope you can find ways…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Jan 8 to JANUARY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

11 Jan 20
Reply by Former Yooper

VOLUNTEER

"January 21, 2013, was the day Shane and I had our first date and became an official…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Jan 8 to JANUARY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

11 Jan 20
Reply by Former Yooper

VOLUNTEER

"This is Shane, my son Owen, and me the summer after Shane and I got engaged (2014).…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Dec 19, 2017 to Let's Get Acquainted

64 Jan 2
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Kim, I lost my husband last October, after a two-week hospitalization. We also di…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Dec 6, 2017 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4759 on Thursday
Reply by norm

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service