Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

BabushkaD (Debbie)'s Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"That's beautiful, Diane.What a sweet remembrance."

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied on Saturday to OCTOBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

11 17 hours ago
Reply by Lindi

VOLUNTEER

"October 18th was our wedding anniversary, and October 30th is the day Shane died las…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied on Saturday to OCTOBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

11 17 hours ago
Reply by Lindi

"Susan,It is not selfish. I always tell people, whether in this journey of grief, or…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Sep 27 to Group Grief Therapy- Good or bad?

33 Sep 27
Reply by Bonaroo

"Hey mls, I hope Barbee chimes in on this too, but I think you've come to a very smar…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Sep 16 to Family and friends distance ?

9 Sep 17
Reply by barbee

"I haven't experienced this (I am young, and my son is still at home with me), but I…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Sep 2 to Family and friends distance ?

9 Sep 17
Reply by barbee

"Like Frank, I am in Colorado. I too have attended the HeartLight Center, sometimes t…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Aug 29 to Group Grief Therapy- Good or bad?

33 Sep 27
Reply by Bonaroo

VOLUNTEER

"Kimmy,    My heart goes out to you. I am 32 and lost my 43 year old husband 8 1/2 mo…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Jul 24 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4496 on Monday
Reply by InsideLove

VOLUNTEER

"Steve, your niece's vision is beautiful. I am so glad they shared this with you."

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Jul 7 to JULY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

18 Aug 2
Reply by guilloma

VOLUNTEER

"Thank you Dianne, and thank you for creating the group. I didn't see your message on…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Jun 27 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

286 on Tuesday
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Glad you had an uneventful day. Sometimes that's all we can ask for at this stage."

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Jun 27 to Chatroom not working? A thread to gather in.

4 Jun 27
Reply by Soaring Spirits

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service