Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

BabushkaD (Debbie)'s Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Kimmy,    My heart goes out to you. I am 32 and lost my 43 year old husband 8 1/2 mo…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Jul 24 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4481 Aug 9
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

VOLUNTEER

"Steve, your niece's vision is beautiful. I am so glad they shared this with you."

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Jul 7 to JULY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

18 Aug 2
Reply by guilloma

VOLUNTEER

"Thank you Dianne, and thank you for creating the group. I didn't see your message on…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Jun 27 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

281 Jul 31
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Glad you had an uneventful day. Sometimes that's all we can ask for at this stage."

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Jun 27 to Chatroom not working? A thread to gather in.

4 Jun 27
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I'll start. I was super-emotional this weekend. It was my grandparents' 70th Anniver…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Jun 27 to Chatroom not working? A thread to gather in.

4 Jun 27
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"This is Day 2 that I haven't been able to access the chatroom. Nothing is visible wi…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Jun 27 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

281 Jul 31
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Denver, Colorado"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Jun 14 to Where is everyone from?

248 Jul 26
Reply by CMAC7407

"I am trying to eat more veggies. Of my own volition, I might go days without really…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Jun 14 to Recipes For One

22 Jun 15
Reply by Susan

"(((hugs))). I turn 32 this week, without my husband who died 5 1/2 months ago. I am…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Apr 15 to I lived a dream, and now that dream is gone from me.

8 Apr 19
Reply by CLT1965 (Cindy)

VOLUNTEER

"April 16th, Easter. April 18th, my first birthday without him. Hard to think about p…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Apr 7 to APRIL Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

11 Apr 19
Reply by lisart

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service