Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

BabushkaD (Debbie)'s Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Our bodies remember, even if we try not to, Barb. (((hugs))). Hope you can find ways…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Jan 8 to JANUARY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

11 Jan 20
Reply by Former Yooper

VOLUNTEER

"January 21, 2013, was the day Shane and I had our first date and became an official…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Jan 8 to JANUARY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

11 Jan 20
Reply by Former Yooper

VOLUNTEER

"This is Shane, my son Owen, and me the summer after Shane and I got engaged (2014).…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Dec 19, 2017 to Let's Get Acquainted

64 Jan 2
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Kim, I lost my husband last October, after a two-week hospitalization. We also di…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Dec 6, 2017 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4666 on Friday
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I appreciated "And Life Comes Back", by Tricia Lott Williford. She lost her husband…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Nov 4, 2017 to Maybe you have a book suggestion for new wid? Is one enough?

10 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"That's beautiful, Diane.What a sweet remembrance."

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Oct 14, 2017 to OCTOBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

16 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by I_was_here (Jamie)

VOLUNTEER

"October 18th was our wedding anniversary, and October 30th is the day Shane died las…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Oct 14, 2017 to OCTOBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

16 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by I_was_here (Jamie)

"Susan,It is not selfish. I always tell people, whether in this journey of grief, or…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Sep 27, 2017 to Group Grief Therapy- Good or bad?

33 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Bonaroo

"Hey mls, I hope Barbee chimes in on this too, but I think you've come to a very smar…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Sep 16, 2017 to Family and friends distance ?

9 Sep 17, 2017
Reply by barbee

"I haven't experienced this (I am young, and my son is still at home with me), but I…"

BabushkaD (Debbie) replied Sep 2, 2017 to Family and friends distance ?

9 Sep 17, 2017
Reply by barbee

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service