Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

JPSwifeCathy's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Alabama:)"

JPSwifeCathy replied Jul 20, 2014 to Where is everyone from?

294 Sep 18
Reply by Jules

"'Sweet Home' ALABAMA:) for 34 years  born in OHIO"

JPSwifeCathy replied Mar 23, 2014 to Where is everyone from?

294 Sep 18
Reply by Jules

"John & I met working together at Burger King!! We became very good friends but l…"

JPSwifeCathy replied Mar 12, 2014 to How did you meet your spouse and what was your first date like?

9 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by katpilot

"Sue--I agree!!:)"

JPSwifeCathy replied Oct 14, 2013 to I want a date. But I don't want a girlfriend.

28 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by JPSwifeCathy

"Revival at church yesterday:: at day's end 15 more people now have ETERNAL LIFE!!"

JPSwifeCathy replied Oct 14, 2013 to Share your small pluses ( victories) as you move through your grief

124 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Callie2

"My roses: as a Christian I believe in the Rapture--return of Christ--my mother-in-la…"

JPSwifeCathy replied Sep 23, 2013 to TIPS for FINDING MEMORIES;)

4 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by my roses

"Vicki--I know it's VERY hard!! Hang on--it really does get better!"

JPSwifeCathy replied Sep 6, 2013 to ENDING YOUR OWN LIFE TO EASE THE PAIN----WOULD IT HELP?----HAVEN'T WE ALL CONSIDERED IT?!

180 Oct 13
Reply by Roxana

"I VOTE: There should be three categories. ARE YOU SINGLE(never been married ),WIDOWE…"

JPSwifeCathy replied Sep 3, 2013 to Going from we/us to Me/I

6 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by emanons widow

VOLUNTEER

"woot  yea!!  Christians Rock!"

JPSwifeCathy replied Aug 22, 2013 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3424 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Peach

"Suz--so glad you are still here, that you met Jud--you are an inspiration REALLY! We…"

JPSwifeCathy replied Aug 19, 2013 to ENDING YOUR OWN LIFE TO EASE THE PAIN----WOULD IT HELP?----HAVEN'T WE ALL CONSIDERED IT?!

180 Oct 13
Reply by Roxana

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service