Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Rainy (Misty)'s Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"I just wanted to add:  There are several free multiplayer games to chose from."

Rainy (Misty) replied on Monday to Is anyone interested in organizing a WV game night?

1 on Monday
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"As many of you know, my daughter lost her father one Dec, 1 of last year, and Jerry…"

Rainy (Misty) replied on Monday to I had an interesting conversation with my doctor today so I thought I'd share it with you all.

29 on Monday
Reply by J in Florida

"@ Bonnie, I'm so sorry you're feeling so down and out right now.  It's been 11 month…"

Rainy (Misty) replied on Monday to I had an interesting conversation with my doctor today so I thought I'd share it with you all.

29 on Monday
Reply by J in Florida

"It does seem like a lot.  I'm so thankful to my doctor for introducing the possibili…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Nov 3 to I had an interesting conversation with my doctor today so I thought I'd share it with you all.

29 on Monday
Reply by J in Florida

"Nancy, I hope you get some good news from your Dr.   Let us know what your Dr. tells…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Oct 30 to I had an interesting conversation with my doctor today so I thought I'd share it with you all.

29 on Monday
Reply by J in Florida

VOLUNTEER

"that's really odd Carol, I hope you get it figured out.   "

Rainy (Misty) replied Oct 30 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

330 on Tuesday
Reply by Pegasus

VOLUNTEER

"Are you a member of the group you're trying to comment on Carol?"

Rainy (Misty) replied Oct 25 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

330 on Tuesday
Reply by Pegasus

"Maggie, I don't have this kind of issue so I hope you'll get some good counsel.  For…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Oct 25 to Snowbird Home

3 Oct 27
Reply by Former Yooper

"I was searching for something else and this post popped up and was exactly what I ne…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Oct 25 to Don't Stew, Do! What are you doing to climb out of your grave?

166 Oct 25
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"7 weeks is a very short distance from the initial shock.  At this point, I'd think y…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Oct 25 to Lost

6 Oct 25
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service