Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Rainy (Misty)'s Discussions (234)

Discussions Replied To (191) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sorry for your loss, however, it's inspiring and wonderful that you found "the f…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Jun 9 to I am back for a second time

11 Jun 9
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"I didn't read everyone else's response but LJ is a wise soul for sure!!! I was going…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Feb 15 to Mother-in-law Zinger

6 Feb 15
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"I don't have any personal experience but, I don't think you're crazy.  I believe in…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Feb 15 to Mediums

18 Feb 29
Reply by Dee1960

"Dean, I am beyond thrilled for you.  It sounds like things are going well and I'm so…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Feb 15 to I need stories of hope that show we can successfully find love again after loss- Please post how you found love again and how you are still doing as a new couple

12 7 hours ago
Reply by Callie2

"Okay well on behalf of my sweet Jerry I'll tell you about his happy ending.... and I…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Feb 15 to I need stories of hope that show we can successfully find love again after loss- Please post how you found love again and how you are still doing as a new couple

12 7 hours ago
Reply by Callie2

"I'm really worried about you Timelord.  Just sayin' "

Rainy (Misty) replied Feb 15 to Living Through Rear view Mirror

11 Feb 17
Reply by Lisa_says

"I understand that too.  I am looking into the rearview every day of my life as well.…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Feb 15 to Living Through Rear view Mirror

11 Feb 17
Reply by Lisa_says

"Diva I love your post.  "So I don't look at reclusiveness in a negative way. For me,…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Sep 4, 2019 to Choosing to be a recluse

10 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by Justme

"OHH Dee, Praying for peace of mind and safety for you.  "

Rainy (Misty) replied Aug 29, 2019 to I'm in Florida, under a State of Emergency, Hurricane Coming

11 Sep 4, 2019
Reply by Bobbysgirl

"Yes, there is a temporary chat set up by one of the regular chatters.  I'll see if I…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Aug 29, 2019 to Can someone please explain where the chat room has gone?

4 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Lablady

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service