Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Rainy (Misty)'s Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"((((Susan)))) I'm sorry."

Rainy (Misty) replied 17 hours ago to Beyond upset

7 9 hours ago
Reply by booktime (Susan)

"Cushy, I just wanted to tell you a little something that actually is helping me.Back…"

Rainy (Misty) replied 17 hours ago to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

18 5 hours ago
Reply by cushty1

"Hi Amy, I'm so sorry you've had to find us.  Tess is so correct, somehow it helps so…"

Rainy (Misty) replied 17 hours ago to New here

2 17 hours ago
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

VOLUNTEER

"The week of July 4th was really hard for me.  It was the week we always took our "bi…"

Rainy (Misty) replied 17 hours ago to JULY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

4 17 hours ago
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Cushty, my heart breaks for you.  I'm 7 months out now and I remember so well that o…"

Rainy (Misty) replied on Monday to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

18 5 hours ago
Reply by cushty1

"It's been just shy of 7 months.  I'm not even close to considering dating.  I'm tryi…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Jul 11 to Permission to Remarry

38 Jul 11
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Interesting discussionMy Jerry was a widower (6 yrs out) when I met him.  He was 17…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Jul 8 to Permission to Remarry

38 Jul 11
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Whitedoves,  I'm so sorry.  My experience is pretty similar to yours.  I had tremend…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Jun 28 to Im sadly new

7 Jul 3
Reply by Myfavorite

"Mrs. Bear, I think there is a discussion around here about that.  I'm so sorry (HUGS…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Jun 13 to Having to say the "W" word

9 Jun 19
Reply by Mrs Bear

"Hi Blithe without going into a whole lot of detail, I had an unresolved situation (w…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Jun 3 to Relationship issue complicating my grief

5 Jun 3
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service