Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Rainy (Misty)'s Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Navywife, welcome.  I'm in mid-South Carolina, I hope you find a buddy close.  It…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Sep 12 to New From Alabama

3 Sep 12
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

VOLUNTEER

"Sept 23 my first birthday without Jerry."

Rainy (Misty) replied Sep 12 to SEPTEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

7 Sep 15
Reply by kat

"It feels good when we run across something that really speaks to our hearts, doesn't…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Aug 12 to Poems, songs and sayings...

7 Aug 13
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"Please remember right now, your loss is still very, very fresh.  Try not to think so…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Aug 12 to Holidays

6 Aug 17
Reply by Callie2

VOLUNTEER

"Hey, I have that too.  Just letting you know I think it's more to do with your compu…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Aug 8 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

325 Aug 25
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Kip, you'll find your way, the important thing is to keep plugging away until someth…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Aug 7 to when one loss triggers feeling of other losses..

6 Sep 3
Reply by J in Florida

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Erin, I"m sorry you've had to find us here.  I hope you'll get the encouragement …"

Rainy (Misty) replied Jul 28 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4939 yesterday
Reply by outonalimb68

"((Hugs)) I can't add anything better than Dianne and Callie have added so I'll just…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Jul 28 to some days i don't think i can do this

3 Jul 28
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"I didn't do anything special on that day.  However I just wanted to say as with Call…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Jul 26 to !st anniversay of my husband's death

9 Aug 6
Reply by julep67

VOLUNTEER

"It helps to come actually practice snarky but classy comebacks.  That way, you feel…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Jul 24 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3424 Sep 15
Reply by Peach

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service