Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Rainy (Misty)'s Discussions (191)

Discussions Replied To (152) Replies Latest Activity

"Nancy, WOW WOW I'm left pretty much speechless too!  "

Rainy (Misty) replied on Sunday to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

32 on Monday
Reply by frankenpickle

"Unless there is a will that states otherwise, everything is yours.  I don't know abo…"

Rainy (Misty) replied on Sunday to What's mine?

3 on Sunday
Reply by Pam

"(((Hopesmom))) I don't have any advice.  I'm scared and want someone to rescue me to…"

Rainy (Misty) replied on Saturday to runaway train

4 on Saturday
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"I don't think "outside" things make me depressed, I'd say more anxiety-riddled.  I w…"

Rainy (Misty) replied on Saturday to Depression

3 on Saturday
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Hopesmom, this is the first time I've ever been without a man in my life as well.  I…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Jan 9 to Winter time BLUES complicating grief.

13 Jan 9
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"You mentioned C.S. Lewis so I thought you may be reading.  Do a search on Matt Logel…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Jan 9 to Different aspects of the pain and sadness.

7 on Friday
Reply by Roxi

"Oh man, i'm so sorry, I didn't see this until now.  NO, it does't help.  I was getti…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Jan 9 to Anxiety and depression upon waking

20 Jan 15
Reply by Timelord

"I think we can all identify with the guilt that comes along with losing anyone, not…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Jan 5 to Different aspects of the pain and sadness.

7 on Friday
Reply by Roxi

"Hi Sis, I'm so very sorry for your loss.  Yes, it helps quite a bit to know there ar…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Dec 31, 2018 to Never Saw Myself In Need Of This Support

12 Jan 17
Reply by loveboo

"Jerry died Dec 14, 2017, so, technically it's my second Christmas.  Last year I spen…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Dec 16, 2018 to Christmas

21 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by sis

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service