Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Rainy (Misty)'s Discussions (210)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"Portpom, I'm sorry for your loss.  Three weeks is so very soon, you really haven't h…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Mar 10 to How do you share without worrying people? Also is it normal to be in denial?

7 yesterday
Reply by Pooh898

"As Callie said, you learn to live with it more so than "get over it".    It's been 1…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Feb 24 to How do people get through this pain ?

11 Mar 7
Reply by Lisa_says

"Hi, I have a little Yorkie that grieved with us.  She seems to be over it now, but s…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Feb 24 to Did your pets help you with your loss? Did THEY need YOUR help?

11 Mar 7
Reply by TheEDCZone

"I think you've answered your own question.  If you are having feelings of guilt for…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Feb 7 to Question about companionship

4 Feb 7
Reply by laurajay

"Good question.  I'm not sure I have an answer, but I'll enjoy reading everyone elses."

Rainy (Misty) replied Feb 7 to If you could choose one song to express how you feel after the death of your spouse what would it be?

31 Mar 10
Reply by HelensRay

":)  Make lots of memories with your Grands!  My Granddaughters have been a joy to me…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Feb 7 to New forum member, trying to "find my way"

8 Feb 7
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Do you enjoy Scrabble?"

Rainy (Misty) replied Feb 1 to Is anyone interested in organizing a WV game night?

3 Feb 1
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Althena, a clean house and car sound like heaven right now.  I've unfortunately adap…"

Rainy (Misty) replied Feb 1 to Let's Grumble

28 Feb 1
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"I miss every silly goofy thing about him.  It's been just over a year for me and I s…"

28 Feb 1
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Hello, my name is Misty and I to am a shopaholic!  "

28 Feb 1
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service