Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Rainy's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Callie, we have the same issue it a lot of ways.  If I posted pictures of the messes…"

Rainy replied yesterday to Let's Grumble

9 yesterday
Reply by Callie2

"Althena!  You might have been a millionaire!  I'm glad you found a use for the pills…"

9 yesterday
Reply by Callie2

"lol, Jerry's daughter is like that, I swear she can some how get 105 pennies out of…"

9 yesterday
Reply by Callie2

"Hi, Jerry and I loved music and would often lay in bed and ask Alexa to play us diff…"

Rainy replied on Wednesday to Unexpected "Grief Triggers"

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Rainy

"I love it Athena!  "

Rainy replied on Wednesday to Let's Grumble

9 yesterday
Reply by Callie2

"Barb, by myself?  I don't have the courage for all that!!!  Nor do I have the common…"

Rainy replied on Tuesday to Unfinished plans and a watchdog.

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Rainy

"Inside, my suggestion isn't going to be what you want to hear but I suggest holding…"

Rainy replied on Monday to What are your thoughts - which color for new car?

6 on Wednesday
Reply by InsideLove

"Inside, Jerry himself is the reason I can be hopeful.  That and I firmly believe, th…"

Rainy replied on Sunday to Unfinished plans and a watchdog.

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Rainy

"InsideLove, Wow, just wow!It is amazing how much alike it sounds like we are and how…"

Rainy replied on Sunday to Unfinished plans and a watchdog.

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Rainy

"Lee, life is never easy, is it?  I've been going over ways to cut bills and crunchin…"

Rainy replied Jan 13 to Practical Questions as a NEW WIDOW

14 Jan 13
Reply by Rainy

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service