Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

pricytapestry's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I started going out to eat around 6 months, usually Saturdays, places we went to oft…"

pricytapestry replied Sep 29 to Dining Out

8 Sep 30
Reply by Mary

"usually around 3 am, right around the time my wife passed, but it is common occurren…"

pricytapestry replied Sep 29 to Ever awake at 2:45 in the morning?

5 Sep 29
Reply by pricytapestry

"Thoughts and prayers for you and yours Linda."

pricytapestry replied Jul 15 to NEED PRAYERS....PLEASE!!

6 Jul 27
Reply by Princess Warrior Widow

"Yes, as I go through things I am also going through my own and I am finding parting…"

pricytapestry replied Jul 12 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

586 Jul 19
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"Athena, Your comment is very encouraging for me. Thank you for making it. Dean"

pricytapestry replied Jul 7 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

48 Sep 12
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Michele, So much of what you wrote resonates with me, I won't go into details in thi…"

pricytapestry replied Jul 7 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

48 Sep 12

"Thankfully no one has asked me that yet, however my wife asked some years ago, my an…"

pricytapestry replied Jun 22 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

48 Sep 12

"Hi JustLynn, Am doing GriefShare program, feel free to ask any questions, just in 4t…"

pricytapestry replied Jun 17 to Yesterday was a bad day

4 Jun 17
Reply by pricytapestry

"Absolutely! Absolutely, and so wish memory of that first date were less vague, wish…"

pricytapestry replied Jun 17 to Would you do it again?

45 Sep 26
Reply by Justme

"Hi Melissa, I really like the idea of filling the pages of the guest book, I hope y…"

pricytapestry replied Jun 4 to Does anyone actively journal?

45 Nov 22
Reply by Sleepless In Seattle

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service