Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

pricytapestry's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tanne, It mostly evolved naturally. I knew I needed to clean and do housekeeping…"

pricytapestry replied Mar 31 to Getting your day structured

10 Mar 31
Reply by pricytapestry

"Hello Tanne, I lost my wife in October of 18 and right around 6 months, March/April…"

pricytapestry replied Mar 23 to Getting your day structured

10 Mar 31
Reply by pricytapestry

"Melissa, I think your observation of this site being a skewed sample is a very good…"

pricytapestry replied Feb 21 to I need stories of hope that show we can successfully find love again after loss- Please post how you found love again and how you are still doing as a new couple

12 Jul 13
Reply by Callie2

"I agree Misty, the person we are looking for and deserve I might add will only see t…"

pricytapestry replied Feb 21 to I need stories of hope that show we can successfully find love again after loss- Please post how you found love again and how you are still doing as a new couple

12 Jul 13
Reply by Callie2

"Thanks Misty, you are so right about it being a continuing commitment and there bein…"

12 Jul 13
Reply by Callie2

"Sorry for your loss Dennis, I very much believe it is possible to love again. At 16…"

pricytapestry replied Feb 11 to I need stories of hope that show we can successfully find love again after loss- Please post how you found love again and how you are still doing as a new couple

12 Jul 13
Reply by Callie2

"Mine never fit well so I rarely wore it. Really just for special occasions, church,…"

pricytapestry replied Jan 23 to Wedding Rings -- why wear them?

37 Jul 23
Reply by Marian

"Hi Tanne, I think a lot of us feel lonely and find it a battle we have to fight goin…"

pricytapestry replied Dec 27, 2019 to Feeling lonely

3 Dec 27, 2019
Reply by CryinCali

"I started going out to eat around 6 months, usually Saturdays, places we went to oft…"

pricytapestry replied Sep 29, 2019 to Dining Out

8 Sep 30, 2019
Reply by Mary

"usually around 3 am, right around the time my wife passed, but it is common occurren…"

pricytapestry replied Sep 29, 2019 to Ever awake at 2:45 in the morning?

14 Jan 9
Reply by Frank

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service