Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

loveboo's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Earlier today, before I had a chance to read your message, I got angry at myself.  I…"

loveboo replied Jan 17 to Never Saw Myself In Need Of This Support

12 Jan 17
Reply by loveboo

"What kind of outside stressors?  Is it anything you have any control over?  Even if…"

loveboo replied Jan 16 to Depression

3 Jan 19
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Thank you Misty.  Matt Logelin's story has been mentioned to me before and I did go…"

loveboo replied Jan 9 to Different aspects of the pain and sadness.

8 Feb 2
Reply by Hopesmom

"Thank you for your comments.  It does help me knowing that I'm not alone and of cour…"

loveboo replied Jan 5 to Different aspects of the pain and sadness.

8 Feb 2
Reply by Hopesmom

"Could someone describe the anxiety you feel as best as you can? I certainly feel the…"

loveboo replied Dec 29, 2018 to Anxiety and depression upon waking

20 Jan 15
Reply by Timelord

"Thank you Broken Diva. What I initially wanted to say was "Dennis sounds like a grea…"

loveboo replied Dec 29, 2018 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

48 Sep 24
Reply by JeffS

"Could someone help me reframe something in my head? I've been seeing many comments l…"

loveboo replied Dec 28, 2018 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

48 Sep 24
Reply by JeffS

"Mornings are the worst.  You wake up from being unconscious and the realization that…"

loveboo replied Dec 28, 2018 to Anxiety and depression upon waking

20 Jan 15
Reply by Timelord

"Firstly, I don't blame people at all.  It is very very difficult to know what or how…"

loveboo replied Dec 28, 2018 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

48 Sep 24
Reply by JeffS

"Hi Calranthe, I just wanted to let you know that I read your message.  Your story is…"

loveboo replied Dec 28, 2018 to I really do not know whether or not its worth carrying on.

7 Jan 11
Reply by goingon (Cynthia)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service