Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Beansy's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Timelord. I am only 2-1/2 months late responding. I am sorry. I will send a messa…"

Beansy replied Mar 13 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

715 Apr 19
Reply by jcristedi

"Timelord: Yes. It took me years to be able to be comfortable being alone, though rea…"

Beansy replied Dec 27, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

715 Apr 19
Reply by jcristedi

"I am also in the misfit toys category. Widowed at 46, twenty years ago. No family bu…"

Beansy replied Dec 26, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

715 Apr 19
Reply by jcristedi

"My husband became ill at age 37. He had ideopathic cardiomyopathy, a heart failure d…"

Beansy replied Oct 27, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

715 Apr 19
Reply by jcristedi

"Hi. I saw your post, and it was part of the reason I posted. Having kids makes it ha…"

Beansy replied Mar 5, 2017 to ONE REASON GRIEF CAN LAST TOO LONG (but there are many more)

3 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Chere

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Missing. I know because you wrote so beautifully about your wife, how badly you a…"

Beansy replied Mar 3, 2017 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4801 on Thursday
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I was 45 when Norman died. He was 46. He was 37 when he became ill and needed a hear…"

Beansy replied Feb 25, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

715 Apr 19
Reply by jcristedi

"I am going. It is the first for me. I arrive on Thurs and leave on Sunday. I live an…"

Beansy replied Feb 25, 2017 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2017? Let's get acquainted!

12 May 23, 2017
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

VOLUNTEER

"I am almost hesitant to post this. Once I read it, I will decide. I am not like most…"

Beansy replied Feb 25, 2017 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4801 on Thursday
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Hi. I am new here, and so glad I am here. I don't mention politics to anyone anymore…"

Beansy replied Feb 25, 2017 to Is Anyone Else disappointed in The US Public behavior over the 2016 Presidential Election?

32 Aug 19, 2017
Reply by Princess Warrior Widow

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service