Widowed Village

A community of peers created by the Soaring Spirits Loss Foundation

Mary99's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"That's the tricky part, isn't it.  You never know where or when your path will cross…"

Mary99 replied Aug 2 to Dating and love

324 Sep 9
Reply by kajungryl43

VOLUNTEER

"Don't give up. The only other possible candidates I met online were men that I actua…"

Mary99 replied Jul 2 to Does new love "fix" anything?

139 Aug 6
Reply by Mac

VOLUNTEER

"Yeah, I think new love fixed some things in me.  Tom passed away in the fall of 2008…"

Mary99 replied Jul 2 to Does new love "fix" anything?

139 Aug 6
Reply by Mac

VOLUNTEER

"I was widowed at 55, after 10 months of dealing with pancreatic cancer. I had watche…"

Mary99 replied Jul 2 to Dating and love

324 Sep 9
Reply by kajungryl43

"The latest:  We put off telling his daughter about the engagement and wedding plans…"

Mary99 replied Jan 8, 2013 to Anyone experiencing challenges with adult step children?

137 Jul 21
Reply by praised

"An update: Russ finally got an answer from his daughter, who said she was too busy r…"

Mary99 replied Nov 1, 2012 to Anyone experiencing challenges with adult step children?

137 Jul 21
Reply by praised

"Thanks for the advice. I knew we would need to share info on the wills and pre-nups,…"

Mary99 replied Oct 31, 2012 to Anyone experiencing challenges with adult step children?

137 Jul 21
Reply by praised

"Hi everyone.  I am sorry for all the pain you've all had in dealing with your stepch…"

Mary99 replied Oct 29, 2012 to Anyone experiencing challenges with adult step children?

137 Jul 21
Reply by praised

VOLUNTEER

"Roseann, I am so happy for you! I have surprised myself by falling in love again. It…"

Mary99 replied Oct 7, 2012 to For those who have dated... how did you know when you were ready?

365 Aug 5
Reply by Imgoingtomakeit

"Yes, it's probably hilarious to our friends to see us together with goofy smiles on…"

Mary99 replied Oct 4, 2012 to Online dating?

57 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by barbee

RSS

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

HOT TOPICS!

dating
financial
friendships
memorials
parenting
pets
parenting
psychics
PTSD
recipes

Use TAGS on blog posts, photos, and when starting discussion topics. They keep content together and are a fun way to browse the site!

© 2014   Created by Supa Dupa Fresh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service