Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Patrick's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the one thing that would most help find and look after new love is being com…"

Patrick replied Feb 13 to LOVE AGAIN

17 Apr 23
Reply by sus

"It's sensible to avoid triggers that ambush you when you're driving, but when you're…"

Patrick replied Jan 15 to What are your thoughts - which color for new car?

6 Jan 16
Reply by InsideLove

"My house got very messy after Sharon died, but seeing as the flat I lived in before…"

Patrick replied Nov 27, 2017 to Normal/expected feelings?

7 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Callie2

"That sounds pretty normal to me. I had trouble finding motivation to do anything fo…"

Patrick replied Nov 27, 2017 to Normal/expected feelings?

7 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Callie2

"When I accepted Sharon was dead I found that many of my hopes, dreams and expectatio…"

Patrick replied Nov 15, 2017 to So many different identities....

19 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Susan

"It's not silly to feel that she's still there, anymore than it would have been silly…"

Patrick replied May 26, 2017 to To sell our home or make it work?

15 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Rosbert1227

"I've stayed in my home.  I used the process of changing it from "our" home to "my" h…"

Patrick replied Apr 24, 2017 to To sell our home or make it work?

15 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Rosbert1227

"No, there's nothing wrong with dreaming of running away. You're describing escaping…"

Patrick replied Mar 16, 2017 to Is It So Wrong

6 May 7, 2017
Reply by Athena53

"To me that describes the heart of grieving. When Sharon died I felt like I'd been dr…"

Patrick replied Jun 28, 2016 to Balancing who I was with who I will be

56 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Susan

"I am not a believer in life after death, but it was still important to me to make a…"

Patrick replied May 22, 2016 to Are cemeteries the wrong place to hang out.

8 May 22, 2016
Reply by Patrick

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service