This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Re-married After Loss ?

Is there any interest in starting a group for those who have re-married after loss ? I'm a Widower who is still active on Widville and is…

Started by Doug02122014

14 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Doug02122014

Delayed Memorial/Celebration for Husband

Hello, all! I wanted to get some feedback from you guys about possibly doing a memorial service for my husband on the 2-year anniversary of…

Started by mbmlmw21069

13 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Callie2

What ride are you on?

The first few years after my husband died I experienced so many emotions I felt like I was on a roller coaster ride.  The first year was so…

Started by Lois

32 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Lois

celebration of life ideas needed

I need help planning a celebration of life for my husband. Does anyone have some ideas to make it a fun event for the whole family?

Started by New-widow

15 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by reunited44

A soul mate vs. Soul mates

Before I met my husband, I believed that I would only get married once because that the culture I grew up in. So, I thought love of my life…

Started by harmony

30 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Phyllis

I keep waking up weeping

This keeps happening to me. Has anyone else experienced this? I wake up in the middle of the night weeping out loud. It has happened so man…

Started by MyNewLife

6 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by MyNewLife

Grateful for all of you

I just want to thank all of you for the outpouring of love, compassion, and concern for our Widowed Village brother Javier. Each day I chec…

Started by Michele Neff Hernandez

5 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by rodsgurl09

I need advice on being Mother of the Groom

My son is getting married in June.  Basically I am paying for this wedding by gifting my son money in the amount of the wedding budget.  Th…

Started by mahagen

3 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Always48(Mary)

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service