Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Replies to This Discussion

I really think that is true. You don’t have to stop loving someone or stop your feelings because your spouse has passed. We can continue to love and continue to feel or remember the love they shared with us—that can stay with us always. I often wondered if others felt that way.  Rich, as odd as this may sound, maybe you were drawn there to read that for a reason.. Glad you posted it here, thanks!

Callie2

I wondered why I happened upon that cemetery as well. Janet always said she felt she was here to watch over me, maybe she still is.

Rich

It is profound to me. Maybe because it hit on things that have been bouncing around my head for the past few days. I was definitely in the right place to receive this. Thank you, Rich, it was like a validation of my mind set.

Sis:

I was hoping that someone else could relate to the message. I'm glad you did and I'm glad it was in a good way.

Rich

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service