Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Do you understand life, death, and the big things more than you used to?

Are you more aware of what matters, and less tolerant of the "small stuff?"

Will you ever care about your friends' kitchen renovations again?

How about other changes... in your confidence, your self-definition, your actual life circumstances (not just financially)... are you more "YOU" now? Are you working on it? Or do you just want to get back to the way things were?

Views: 830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have no idea if I'm wiser.  Is that suppose to be a part of widowhood?

Regards,

Susan

Hi Susan and no is is not a part of widowhood. Wise has a different meaning for everyone. I do believe each of  us are wiser in our own way since starting this journey. May you have a good day. Peace and hugs. Janet

Thank You for words Janet :-) 

The only way I can think of that I have changed, is that I have found my voice. A bit more outspoken. 

Susan

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service