Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Crying here crying there crying everywhere. This has been heart crushing smashed it all up in crumbling pieces. I dont want to do this. Nobody wants this . Does it just get worse each day?? I try to be strong then the next 5 minutes Im sobbing on the floor. Im sick of all the questions and paperwork and things that need to done. I need to connect with someone else who is young has kids and completely heart broken and mad. What am I supposed to do right now. This is horrible horrible. I just want to punch the next person that says “Im sorry for your loss call me if there’s anything I can do”. Aaaaaaahhhhhh

Views: 389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My brother-in-law plays in a band here in town (as a hobby, the fellas are professionals in town but hippies 4life). They broke into Rod Stewart's "Have I told you lately that I love you" and I lost it, realizing I don't ever get to tell SJ that again. I never really liked that song, but being with Jeff (in the band) and SJ"s sister made it hit home.  Also had a full on panic attack while touring the Key West city graveyard. Bummer!!!!

It's been a lot better since, but there are still times when it is hard to hold it together.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service