Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

What a rough day for all of us here in Widville!!! I read several of us are really struggling and sent messages of encouragement to some on my "friend list" and wishing there was something I could do to help them. I'm a fixer type and wish I could fix everyone's losses, and problems. Since that's not reality best I can offer is encouraging words and a couple ears to listen with. Kinda gives me a helpless feeling.

So I decided to post this for all. No need to limit to those on my "friend list". Maybe there's more fixers and good listeners besides me in Widville and we all can get through the day.

Lastly I'm going to upload one of those daily quote things to my photos and try to learn from it myself.

Peace and healing for all.

Views: 318

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Easter was wickedly rough...It started from Holy week.  I buried my wife on 11 and 13th was palm Sunday.  my daughter and I went to church and we ended up leaving in tears.  I am tearing up just writing this from the memory.  the remaining week went in a burr.  At some point I had to buckle up and put a lot of thing s in place for my mother in law who is over 80.  The was my saving grace.  I had to fill in for her daughter who was her lifeline.  It was the first major event that greeted us with a wide gaping absence.  We survived and now its 87 days and counting.  Service to the less priviledged during festive seasons must be really helpful

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service