Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

A friend on another site has asked this question and not received any responses. I offered to ask it here for her because I recall this has been brought up previously but I was unable to find it in a search. 

"Grown children who blame the surviving parent for the death of the other -- as though the survivor should have been able to do something to prevent the death of the late parent?"

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Been there.  Just before Thanksgiving.  The pain that caused me was incredible and I am so very, very sorry anyone else had to go through that.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service