Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

I would go to a movie alone and I have, but not on a Friday or Saturday night...Going in isn't bad and sitting there is fine...it's coming out of the theatre and everyone is coupled off...ahhhhhhhhhh

Views: 556

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm with Paula. Sit at the bar and you can't help but meet people -- if you want to -- or it is ok if you don't chat with anyone, And you can get a soda if you don't drink, that doesn't matter. Experienced this completely by accident when I went to a popular restaurant on a Saturday night while traveling. It would have taken forever to get a table. Had some nice conversations and there is no "alone space" where you feel set apart at a bar, unlike a single table.  

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service