Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Does anyone on here live in the South? Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana? To name a few. Not trying to start a north vs south thing!!:)

Views: 1166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LIL OLE  TOWN called CUMMING, GA

not terribly far from me.  I am in Marietta.

If you by the weirdest of coincidences ever shoot pool, you can be my best friend right now.

I don't shoot pool, though Terry did try to teach me. He gave up.

I'm a very patient and not very demanding teacher (also not a great player, but it's one of the few things I can do for entertainment that doesn't involve looking as if I'm trawling for men, or looking pathetically alone, or bored).  Besides, there are 3 major serious, not-pick-up-bar-ish pool halls right in a 10 mile radius of the Big Chicken. :)

Just saw the question where in Ga ..I am in Cumming..been here since 2002....

I am in north Metro Atlanta, but I am from Connecticut.  I've been here on and off since I was a teenager.

Denise

I WAS BORN IN NEW LONDON

I grew up in Hamden, near the Bethany town line.  I miss it still.

I WAS ONLY BORN THERE AND I THINK WE MOVED SOMETIME LATER BUT I HEARD MY SIBLINGS TALK ABOUT......GRINDERS LOL

ah, yes.  Grinders.  Big, juicy sausage and pepper grinders....

Did someone mention Grinders ?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service