Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Hello Dear All,

I would like to have advice for those who have returned as a couple, how to avoid the loss of a loved one prevents us from reliving love with another person.

I thank you in advance.

Views: 503

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those questions I was asking the poster, not you. I thought the article you posted was a good one and the first part of my reply was directed towards the article. Sorry for the confusion Mike. When I first read the original post I found it confusing that is why I asked him to come back and clarify.  The last paragraph was directed towards Chris, please forgive me.

No problem Callie. Just a simple misunderstanding. 

Great article!!

Great article.. Raised eyebrows.. Oh My yes we still get that. Everyone is different and what worked for Me most certainly may not for the next person. 

Get through the grief first & foremost - at least for a couple of years, after that its more all about you than your deceased spouse ...

Grief can force a person into making bad decisions out of loneliness, sadness, low self esteem, etc ...

Blessings ...

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service