Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

I guess I have a reputation here of putting a positive spin on things. I'll take that. As long as you understand that doesn't mean that this has been easy for me or that I don't have any 'down' moments. That said, I'd like to offer this space for only POSITIVE thoughts ... quotes, poems, photos ... things that may help you to feel a little spark of HOPE when you most need it. 

Views: 29326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dianne, this photo and quote fits me perfectly. After surviving the loss of my husband three years this month, I’m now surviving a heart attach. My cardio rehab, coupled with these emotions have been a workout uphill. This photo reminds me that I am strong and I have made progress. Thank you.

I'm sorry you're having to deal with health issues, Just.me - but grateful that you found this quote helpful. Yes - you are strong!

I love that!! I am closer!

I like this! That's exactly how I feel. :)

Haven't seen this yet, love it!

So true.  Thank you for posting this!

First day at this site.  THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I have always been a very positive person. Many months ago i was headed down the bitter path at my job.  I kept my faith and my husband close to my heart and turned.  I could see the bitter and it really tasted bad.  I enjoy these uplifting spots.  They are a great addition to me for my path to healing and happiness!

Love this!

a wonderfully great beginning was just around the point of what I definitely thought was the end of everything for me. 

ok this is good!

thanks

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service