Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

I guess I have a reputation here of putting a positive spin on things. I'll take that. As long as you understand that doesn't mean that this has been easy for me or that I don't have any 'down' moments. That said, I'd like to offer this space for only POSITIVE thoughts ... quotes, poems, photos ... things that may help you to feel a little spark of HOPE when you most need it. 

Views: 29743

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! I love this. Thanks so much, Diane.

love this

that is great! LOVE IT thanks Diane  

If you're on Facebook, here's some pages where I've found some really positive posts, photos, quotes:

Dianne! Thank you for this. I love it.

One step taken or one piece of the puzzle placed may seem like such small accomplishments. Yet when you add all those steps and puzzle pieces together they make a glorious masterpiece. Don't underestimate the value of any advancement you make. Be proud of who you are and what you've accomplished. It's all part of the glorious YOU.

From today's "Believe" Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Believe/288108961206857

I love this Dianne.  Never thought about it like that before, but it is so true.  Thanks, I needed that.

Thanks Dianne your postive outlook helps me more than you will ever know. Keep it coming!

Kathy

While you live, love
While you breathe, sing
While you work, shine
While you walk, dance
While you see, dream

(copied, author unknown)

Love this forum! Thanks Dianne!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service