Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

We were talking in chat about doing a trip to the UK next year to visit widowed people we have met here. Trying to get an idea of who would be interested in going to get an idea so as to be able to check out flights, hotels, etc for us all. Also would like to know what you would be interested in during while there. This would probably be for 1-2 wks.

If interested please let me know here and as I get information together I can kind of get an idea. For those I am not friends with yet, please friend me so I can send an email with what I have found out and it would be posted here as well.

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That would be an amazing trip - it would depend for me on my financial situation - but sounds really intriguing.

I might be interested in something like this.  I am going to Italy this year -- a tour that friends are organizing.  I am not quite up to this kind of travel alone, but with a group?  Yes, count me in.  I could do one week, though, not two.

I would need to know what everyone wants to do. Stops are to meet John, Pipin and Doc Adrian. So let me know what anyone wants to do and I can work from there.

I'm interested in this... 

Are you thinking of an organized tour or just a place to stay and day trips out?  I went to England last year and did both.  I was there for almost six weeks as I have people to stay with.  But whichever way you do it you want to see a lot of different scenery, historical places and stately homes and of course Royal palaces. It will take some planning to make the most of your time there. Wish I could join you for some of the time. 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service