Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Hi everyone, i lost my husband on 28 th of january 2019. He was 52 and i am 35. He died in his sleep f a heart attack. We were not aware he is ill, it was totally unxpected, I found him dead in the morning.Im mostly numb and shocked, however once a day appoximtely i have moments when it sinks in what happened and the pain and horror and panick feel unbearable. Its like someone cuts your body in a milion pieces or pulls your skin off. To top it up i suffer with ME and fibromyalgia and Im extremelly ill.

All i want is die and go and be with my husband. He was the gentlest, most carrying, loving, generous and selfless person in the world.  How are we meant to carry on when all we want is to be with our hsbands? 

Hugs to you all . I am so sorry you have been forced in this journey through hell.

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Roxana, I am so sorry for your sudden loss. It is numbing, especially when it death comes with no warning. So hard too is when you are in physical as well as emotional pain. Please know that you are not alone. The initial feelings of shock and pain do get better in time. Do you have a support system? It does help immensely to have someone to talk to.

Many hugs and comfort to you.

dear Tess,

My experience with people has been that most get “ scared” of the situation and back off. His family completely blanks me out since he died  too, God knows why. To be honest, I am not sure if support would make a great difference, unless coming from someone that went through this type of event.

Hugs back, sweetheart.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service