Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington

Views: 2259

Replies to This Discussion

Hi. I'm new to the group and I find the people here very kind and friendly. I had two zoom meetings with them. They are called SF and Peninsula Widows and widowers with Dina. Hope you can join us!

My Name is Dana, I live in Norco, CA 58 years old became a widower 6 months ago. Feel free to write.

Thanks,

Dana

Bethanne here from Central Oregon.  My husband died suddenly on Valentine's nite… Who am I now and how do I go on?  Life is shattered... Would love to connect up with anyone in the area.

I'm Melissa, in the far east part of the Bay Area. I went to our local regional group one month, but it doesn't work with my schedule for most of the year, sadly... really nice folks, though.

Hi,

I’m Phyllis and live in Anaheim Hills.

Lost my husband in June 2019.  

Would like to to meet others in the local area.

Thanks.

Hello Phyllis, I lost my husband on June 10, 2019. I'm here for you if you ever want to talk, cry , vent. It's good to talk to others that know what we are going through. 

Hello I'm new here. I'm from Oceanside CA

Lost my husband June 10, 2019 Unexpectedly

Hi, Kathie in Lakeside but I also spend the majority of my time at my place in Rosarito in Mexico

Hello Kathie, I live in Oceanside, whenever your in the area let me know we can go have coffee or lunch. Before you go to Rosarito. It's so beautiful down there

We have a Soaring Spirits Regional Group that meets a couple of times a month in the San Diego area. They're meeting at the Bernardo Winery this coming Sunday (September 22) at 1pm.

https://www.soaringspirits.org/san_diego_sept_22_2019

https://www.meetup.com/Soaring-Spirits-International-San-Diego-Regi...

Hi, all you Callie people. I'm in the woods in NW Washington. Little town called Duvall.

Brian here in Walnut Creek, CA (SF Bay Area)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service