Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

We've created a new group to help Villagers find others who live in their area.  Just click on the link for your area and post within that Discussion Forum.  Here's a link to that page:  Connect to Others

Hi everyone,

I just wondered where everyone was from?  Im from the UK

Views: 7715

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NYC (Battery Park City), near the WTC.

Laguna Niguel, California

Ohio

new jersey

Cincinnati, Ohio

Prissy,

I love Colorado... Especially Denver & Colorado Springs... It reminds me of a little college town. Beautiful.

Susan

I'm from New Orleans

We have nearly 40 Soaring Spirits regional social groups throughout the US and Canada, with more to come.  Group leaders have been to one of our Camp Widow weekends and volunteer their time to host two meetings each month.  Our meetings are focused on assisting widowed men and women in rebuilding their social structure post-loss. We don’t provide any presented content, and all of our meetings are held in easily accessible public locations. Our aim is to assist widowed people in getting back out into the world, with a group of understanding friends by their sides.

Events are posted monthly here in Widowed Village and on the Soaring Spirits web site.  Here's a link to see if we have a group near you:  http://widowedvillage.org/forum/topics/sslf-regional-events-q-a-1

Columbus, Ohio

Utah

Anyone in Edmonton area is invited to the Edmonton Widowed social group.  We meet on Fridays at the Edmonton Inn on Kingsway in the Arbour Lounge at 7pm every week {www.edmonton.ca

This is an awesome group.  So friendly, started in Jan 2016 and growing all the time.  It is a no pressure, fun evening.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service