Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Who is going or thinking of going to Camp Widow Toronto? November 2, 3, 4, 2018? Going early, staying late? 

Wondering who else is going? Share questions? 

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is my favorite Camp. Toronto is a wonderful city and it's easy to get around. The hotel is downtown, right next to the huge Eaton Centre mall, and has a labyrinth right outside the hotel door. The UP Express train from the airport to Union Station is very inexpensive and so much easier, faster (and much cheaper!) than using a taxi.

If you have questions about Camp, I'm doing a hosted chat hour here in the Village on Sunday at 5pm Pacific time (8pm Eastern) where we can talk about Camp or any other topic you might want. This is an opportunity for our new members to have a voice in the chat room. Hope to 'see' you there!

Thank you, Dianne! I'm thinking about going. I've been to CW Toronto once before and loved it! 

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service