Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

UM. YES.

I burn anything I cook.

And I tell people, "Never leave your iPod on top of the laundry basket, not even for a second."

You? PLEASE tell us. We will laugh, or cry, but you will probably find someone worse off than you, too!

Views: 3233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yup! I showed up to a meetup.com widowed people's group for the 1st time....a week ahead of when the meetup for dinner was supposed to be, and I posted on the site...that I was the only one there! 

I put liquid egg whites into my coffee instead of half and half.

Just recently got out of my car and didn't bother to turn it off...thank goodness someone was with me and they pointed it out.
Yes WithoutJim, that is what I have and it's so easy to just hop out without hitting that button when you are distracted or foggy.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service