Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

If you were able to travel back to the first date with your spouse knowing what you do now and unable to change the future would you have went? 

For me I would have arrived early, just that much more time to spend together.

Views: 1309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes!

She was the best thing to come into my life.

Yes yes yes... I was so blessed to have had him in my life.  So blessed to have been his caregiver. My husband was and is my everything.

I would do it all again . Zero regrets. And I know he and I will dance this dance again

I love that you would have arrived early for that little more time!  My husband told me 2 weeks after our first date that he loved me. I said for him to tell me again in 6 months.  He said it again for the rest of his life....

It was a miracle met you and live with you a wonderful life...you are the bright star in my sky, and the dark side of the moon..could we start again please ? Roxi

I would not want to go back if it meant seeing her go through Hell all over again. One time down that road was enough. At least the first time I thought I could help keep her alive. I couldn’t do it. The thing I feared the most happened anyway. I wouldn’t want to see her suffer again.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service