Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Tekwriter's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"This is so true. The estate lawyer wanted us to wait, but we did not want the house…"

Tekwriter replied Oct 6, 2018 to Buying A House

13 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Tekwriter

"Well the first date was incorrect. It is actually the 31st. So far it is going well."

Tekwriter replied Oct 6, 2018 to Buying A House

13 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Tekwriter

"I get them on my facebook. You are right on. When my husband was alive, I got my fir…"

Tekwriter replied Sep 15, 2018 to fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

8 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by LostandSad

"Well, blessedly I have a closing date of October 9th, and am now in due diligence, s…"

Tekwriter replied Sep 11, 2018 to Buying A House

13 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Tekwriter

"Well I should have said, we don't have an option. I cannot afford the house we are l…"

Tekwriter replied Sep 5, 2018 to Buying A House

13 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Tekwriter

"Hi, I think we will have to move this coming year. Our house payment is extraordinar…"

Tekwriter replied Aug 9, 2018 to Giving Myself a Panic Attack

10 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Tekwriter

"My two cents for what it is worth is do what is best for you. The past is gone and i…"

Tekwriter replied Aug 9, 2018 to Problems with moving

3 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Tekwriter

"Right now the mornings are okay for me. I can still work through some of the mind nu…"

Tekwriter replied Aug 8, 2018 to The hardest time of day

28 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service