Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Tess's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi LostandSad. Thank you for your reply. Yes, it's that often ignored struggle of su…"

Tess replied Nov 10 to Disappointment, Disillusion, and the Ultimate Source of Pain

15 on Monday
Reply by LostandSad

"NoLongerBergen, you are so right about stretching our perceived abilities. We have t…"

Tess replied Nov 2 to Disappointment, Disillusion, and the Ultimate Source of Pain

15 on Monday
Reply by LostandSad

"Barzan, where those handymen are concerned, I have to believe in Karma. They may som…"

Tess replied Nov 2 to Disappointment, Disillusion, and the Ultimate Source of Pain

15 on Monday
Reply by LostandSad

"Thank you Maggie and Barzan. It is indeed a hard lesson. At a point in our lives whe…"

15 on Monday
Reply by LostandSad

"Yes NoLongerInBergen, you are right. The societal timeline dictates that I should be…"

Tess replied Nov 1 to Disappointment, Disillusion, and the Ultimate Source of Pain

15 on Monday
Reply by LostandSad

"Tekwriter, as I responded in the other stream, all the best to you to you in your ne…"

Tess replied Oct 5 to Buying A House

13 Oct 6
Reply by Tekwriter

"I don't work anymore either, though financially to continue to work would be the sma…"

Tess replied Aug 29 to What are you doing to keep busy during the day?

8 Sep 14
Reply by Lev

"Hi Riet, Do give it time. You were an attentive caretaker and you are still in that…"

Tess replied Jun 7 to The hardest time of day

28 Aug 8
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Maggie, that's not weird at all. It's all about the symbolism. I'm pretty sure some…"

Tess replied Jun 6 to The hardest time of day

28 Aug 8

"Athena 53, you are truly a beast!! Good for you staying fit and participating in com…"

Tess replied Jun 5 to The hardest time of day

28 Aug 8

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service