Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Barzan's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I’ve wanted to attend for years but always had something financial that came up to k…"

Barzan replied Jul 8 to Camp Widow San Diego

8 Jul 9
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"No Longer...  I am also short (5') and I've bought some grabbers and they really hel…"

Barzan replied Nov 2, 2018 to Disappointment, Disillusion, and the Ultimate Source of Pain

15 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by LostandSad

"Tess, my husband left me a list of services to use such as plumbers, electricians, c…"

Barzan replied Nov 2, 2018 to Disappointment, Disillusion, and the Ultimate Source of Pain

15 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by LostandSad

"Oh Tess, I am so sorry you are going through this additional turmoil.  I've been the…"

Barzan replied Nov 1, 2018 to Disappointment, Disillusion, and the Ultimate Source of Pain

15 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by LostandSad

"Tekwriter, I'm sorry I can't recall how long ago your husband passed, but will pass…"

Barzan replied Sep 4, 2018 to Buying A House

13 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Tekwriter

"Athena,  I had DeSotos in my life.  Wonder what match I'd get.  LOL  (Husband had a…"

Barzan replied Aug 18, 2018 to Dating

24 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by Alysoun

"Ron, I'm hoping that your life improves as the days go on.  I used to take long walk…"

Barzan replied Aug 17, 2018 to Anxiety

11 Aug 17, 2018
Reply by Melissa

"Ron, you are describing all of us.  You don’t say how long ago your beloved wife pas…"

Barzan replied Aug 16, 2018 to Anxiety

11 Aug 17, 2018
Reply by Melissa

"Good for you Athena.  Dating again is like riding a bike - but with the training whe…"

Barzan replied Aug 15, 2018 to Dating

24 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by Alysoun

"Mike, I hope you have a successful experience.  The sleazy guys give these sites a b…"

Barzan replied Aug 13, 2018 to Dating

24 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by Alysoun

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service