Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Seashell's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"It has been 4 years since my husband passed and I am considering moving away from th…"

Seashell replied Jun 21 to PETS?

12 Jun 21
Reply by Seashell

"I read this quote from the Dalai Lama: "Once a year go someplace you've never been b…"

Seashell replied Feb 15 to TRAVELING ALONE?

67 Jul 20
Reply by Averysmom

"Good for you Athena! I have done some traveling alone - mainly to places that my hus…"

Seashell replied Feb 10 to TRAVELING ALONE?

67 Jul 20
Reply by Averysmom

"I have one destination where I feel the most comfortable at being. Central coastal C…"

Seashell replied Jun 20, 2016 to TRAVELING ALONE?

67 Jul 20
Reply by Averysmom

"Lovemaking is more than the act...it is the intimacy that passes between two people.…"

Seashell replied Jan 26, 2016 to DATING?

108 on Tuesday
Reply by wildflower

"They certainly are strange creatures. I am a brunette - have always been a brunette…"

Seashell replied Jan 21, 2016 to DATING?

108 on Tuesday
Reply by wildflower

"A few months before my husband passed away he wrote a letter to me. I had lost the a…"

Seashell replied Jan 21, 2016 to DATING?

108 on Tuesday
Reply by wildflower

"I just thought of something...the stages of love throughout our married lives. There…"

Seashell replied Jan 13, 2016 to DATING?

108 on Tuesday
Reply by wildflower

"I dated a divorced man for awhile. You are right they are bitter and he still wasn't…"

Seashell replied Jan 13, 2016 to DATING?

108 on Tuesday
Reply by wildflower

"I have come to the conclusion that dating for me is too stressful. I am a relationsh…"

Seashell replied Nov 12, 2015 to DATING?

108 on Tuesday
Reply by wildflower

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service