Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Seashell's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I know how you feel. Making decisions on my own after being married for 35 years was…"

Seashell replied Feb 20 to Moving forward and making decisions

9 Feb 22
Reply by NancyD

"Number 1 - make sure you have hotel reservations set-up either ahead of time or earl…"

Seashell replied Feb 6 to TRAVELING ALONE?

82 Jun 20
Reply by Athena53

"Yes, I understand what you mean. My husband and I had been married for nearly 35 yea…"

Seashell replied Jan 22 to Self Discovery

15 Jan 24
Reply by irishlady (jan)

"It has been 4 years since my husband passed and I am considering moving away from th…"

Seashell replied Jun 21, 2017 to PETS?

12 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Seashell

"I read this quote from the Dalai Lama: "Once a year go someplace you've never been b…"

Seashell replied Feb 15, 2017 to TRAVELING ALONE?

82 Jun 20
Reply by Athena53

"Good for you Athena! I have done some traveling alone - mainly to places that my hus…"

Seashell replied Feb 10, 2017 to TRAVELING ALONE?

82 Jun 20
Reply by Athena53

"I have one destination where I feel the most comfortable at being. Central coastal C…"

Seashell replied Jun 20, 2016 to TRAVELING ALONE?

82 Jun 20
Reply by Athena53

"Lovemaking is more than the act...it is the intimacy that passes between two people.…"

Seashell replied Jan 26, 2016 to DATING?

109 Jan 14
Reply by Tess

"They certainly are strange creatures. I am a brunette - have always been a brunette…"

Seashell replied Jan 21, 2016 to DATING?

109 Jan 14
Reply by Tess

"A few months before my husband passed away he wrote a letter to me. I had lost the a…"

Seashell replied Jan 21, 2016 to DATING?

109 Jan 14
Reply by Tess

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service