Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

I posted this on Facebook but wanted to get feedback here too.

Has anyone used any dating apps? 

Have you had any success using them? 

Which ones are the best?

Any feedback you want to share. 

Views: 1026

Replies to This Discussion

Ok this is my area so, what you’re doing is going back to your comfort zone. Back to doing what you’ve been doing so there are no surprises. Life just goes on without issues. I do it all the time. You will never forget Sandi. Never. Your sub-conscience is blocking your thoughts. Just go with it. Don’t blow it off as not going to work out. Even if it didn’t you’re not worse off than you are now. If you weren’t worth it she would have kept talking with you. Just do it.

Mark

I’m giving up hope in these sites. Doesn’t matter what kind of profile I use. Funny, serious, both, long short, nothing. Even the ones that thought It was funny just say so and then they’re gone. All it does is ruin one’s self esteem. I’ll be off all of them next week. Deleting my pictures and then the profile descriptions. Their loss. I know who I am and I’m happy with it.

Ultra if you lucky enough to find someone  who really is adapt for you...go on! I'm walking in a desert  full of people that i can't compare to my lost love...no one! Ciao Roxi

I personally don't subscribe to dating apps but if you must then be careful 

Thanks for the feedback.  Its still a mind blower to think about dating but I've decided that I just have to let things happen and that's that.  I will always miss my girl, but she gone and I can't do anything about that.  

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service