Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

It has been nearly two years since my Husband died suddenly, and I find myself putting off doing simple things that I need to take care of. There are so many things, like going through his model railroad and drum things...learning to use the lawn mower...I could go on and on... Today I need to try and find out if the warranty on his pickup truck would be voided if I move it into my name, and whether or not I need to move the car loan into my name.  He bought the truck a few months before he passed, and I can not bear to sell it so I have just kept up the payments.  Do any of you find yourselves avoiding simple things that you know need to be taken care of?

Views: 278

Replies to This Discussion

Yes including the smoke detector going off at 10:39pm and not being able to figure out how to open the thing to get to the battery. I ended up putting in ear plugs until I could deal with it the next day when I wasn't so tired!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service