Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan

Views: 416

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there, I too, am in Edmonton.  I am not very tech savvy, so this is actually the first time I have attempted to post anything on this forum, despite being widowed in June of 2014 and attending Camp Widow in Toronto in Sept. of 2014.  Five kids ranging from 14-24 all still living at home; I am 52.  Not quite sure how to use this forum..I have so far resisted joining Facebook...but I sense that if I did, using this forum might be a little more intuitive.  So if you reply to me and do not hear back, don't be offended...it just means I am probably not aware of your comment, or don't know how to connect otherwise on this forum.  As much as I am sorry for your reason to be here, it is great to know there are other Edmonton folks on this forum! 

I am in Edmonton too

I am in Edmonton too.

Hello, I am in central Alberta

Hi there, I am located in West Kelowna, BC. 

I'm out by Salmon Arm BC

Toronto, ON

I live in Manitoba

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service