Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania

Views: 765

Replies to This Discussion

Easton, PA

I'm in Central NJ not to far from the shore. 

Anyone in Long island

Hi I’m a widow of 73 from Long Island I still work have a dog have a three wheel bike have two sons one single and one who 

is 45 religious married with five children with him there is problems and issues as he puts me down with his children and when I send things most of more often than not no acknowledgement this plays on my emotions can’t change him but it hurts I don’t go out at night  try to keep busy would be nice to connect with someone in Long Island. (Just wished to say I’m unhappy about my son and sure I suffer from this and in more ways than I feel guilty and unworthy) I do know I’m a kind person and can be funny as the kids in middle school love me. Anyway this for listening hope I didn’t bore you.  Elaine

Hi friends. My name is Ayelet, I'm 46 and I live in New York City. My husband died in August 2015. Looking for new friends in the NYC/NJ area.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service