Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania

Views: 1309

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I live in Lansdale, PA.  I lost my husband 3 months ago.

Hello, I am in Hackettstown, NJ... 20 miles from PA border off Rte 80.  I lost my wife on 7/24/19.  Can't believe it is almost a month already.

Hi, I’m from Long Island, Nassau County

Hi, 

Im in LI, Suffolk County. My husband passed July 10, 2019. 

Hi, I live in Abington, PA. I lost my wife 6 weeks ago.

Hello All, I live in Bucks County, PA close to NJ border. It's been 5 months. 

In NYC.  Lost my partner about 4 months ago.  I'm not doing well at all.

I'm in Long Island. I work in Brooklyn. My husband passed 6 months ago on July 10, 2019. I'm not doing well either

Hi, I live in the Albany NY/Capital District area.  Lost my wife of 34 yrs 4 1/2 weeks ago while on vacation overseas.  Was in hospital overseas for 10 days and then i returned alone to prepare for funeral.  Anyone else in the capital district area?

I live in New York.  My husband has been gone for 6 months.  

I live in the Finger Lakes area in NY.  I lost my husband on Nov. 20th,2019.  Would love to connect with others that are going through the same thing.  It is so much easier to talk to people that know exactly what you are feeling.  It's so hard for people to understand the emotional rollercoaster ride that we are on.  My Beautiful, healthy  husband was diagnosed with Stage IV metastatic pancreatic cancer right after Christmas 2018 and 11 months later, he was gone.

I'm so sorry to hear that.  My boyfriend also had that before we were together, among his many health issues.  It is definitely so much easier to speak to those who know our life, so feel free to reach out if you ever need to chat. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service