Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania

Views: 1545

Replies to This Discussion

My husband passed April 23, 2020. He was from Watkins Glen. We - I live in Southern New Jersey now, and I am originally from Ohio. I had hoped we would end up in Watkins Glen, but that didn't work out. I still have to take his ashes home one day.  I love the finger lakes - where do you live?

Hi everyone, just joined. I am from Bensalem right outside of Philadelphia. Lost my husband in oct 2019.

Hi Kim, I am in Kutztown, not too far from you. I hope you are finding your way around this group and able to make some new "friends"

I live in Brooklyn, NYC. I lost my husband 2 months ago.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service