Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

Views: 1839

Replies to This Discussion

We have Soaring Spirits regional groups in:

Hi, I live in MD, I have been a widow for 2 years and 9 months but it seems like yesterday that my husband was here with me, anyone want to chat??

Hi, I live in MD too, my husband died 3 months ago.

Hi! I live in GA, I have been a widow for one year and three weeks. I'm planning on going to Camp Widow in March, if I can possibly swing it. Anyone been? Going back? I'd love to hear about it and ask some questions.

Hi Donna! I live in NC. I am going to try to go to Tampa too. This will be my first time too. I hate traveling alone. I plan on driving. If you would like to go together, let me know.

I live in Alpharetta/Johns Creek GA 30022- any widows close?

Grayson, GA...only 20 min from you!
Kerry

I recently lost my wife.  I live in Johns Creek. I would love to sync up and talk. 678-521-4517

I recently lost my wife.  I would love to sync up and talk - 678-521-4517

Dave, we have a local group in Atlanta. I went to several meetings and loved it.

http://www.meetup.com/Soaring-Spirits-Atlanta/

I live in woodstock/canton area

Florida here

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service