Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington

Views: 1021

Replies to This Discussion

I'm located in North County, San Diego

Hi Angeldawg I'm in San Marcos, Ca.

Hi Steve - we're practically in shouting distance, I'm in Fallbrook - Beth and Shaunamont are also in the north County/ San Diego area - maybe we could all do a meet up after thanksgiving - get together for a coffee? :-)

Hi Angeldawg, we sure are. Sure I would love to meet up. Welcome to San Diego.

Thanks for the reply - I hope  your thanksgiving is a happy one - will you be with family? I am going back east to be with one of my sisters and that will be nice. Will holler at you when I get back and will try also to touch base with Beth and Shaunamont to see if they're interested in getting together. :-) PS - the "dawg" is named Rocket, my name is Sara :-)

Hi Angeldawg and thank you. Yes, I have my mother living with me now and we will have thanksgiving together. Hope you have a nice holiday too. Will look forward to hearing from you after holiday. Take care

Hi I'm Sue from Nipomo, San Luis Obispo County. would love to meet with some local WVer's sometime. Ventura group is just too far to make meetings. Anybody out there from the Central Coast?

Hello! I'm Lisa. Live in Redmond. My husband passed away in 2014. From Oregon. Probably relocating in Tucson area early 2018.

Hmm ... not a very active page.  I'm in Moorpark.  Grew up in N County San Diego.

Hi!  I'm in Stockton CA and run the Regional Group Here!   Join us!

Anyone from Sacramento?  I lost my husband to cancer last September. New to Widowed Village. 

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service