Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Melissa's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi widowboymom. I'm so sorry for your loss, but you've come to the right place. Pers…"

Melissa replied Nov 25 to Being a new widow

3 Nov 26
Reply by going.on.slowly

"TeresaNY, please accept my condolences on the loss of your husband. Your grief is st…"

Melissa replied Sep 21 to So Many Unanswered Questions

18 Sep 22
Reply by going.on.slowly

"Oh, Jules! I'm so terribly, terribly sorry. Throughout a marriage, one spouse or the…"

Melissa replied Sep 18 to This is so hard

17 Sep 20
Reply by Jules

"Oh, DebiT, I'm so sorry. My husband had the same health issues as yours, along with…"

Melissa replied Aug 4 to Regrets about what I didn’t realize

6 Aug 12
Reply by DebiT

"Cristy, you are not losing your mind. You need to always remember that because it ce…"

Melissa replied Mar 22 to How can the sun still shine?

9 Mar 23
Reply by Solsticeowl

"Solsticeowl, my heart aches for you. Your grief is so fresh and so unbearable. I fou…"

Melissa replied Mar 22 to How can the sun still shine?

9 Mar 23
Reply by Solsticeowl

"It's been 16 months, and I know I will see him again. He was a lawyer, musician, ten…"

Melissa replied Mar 2 to I've never known love like that before

11 Mar 2
Reply by KJPE

"Doxielover, I'm so very sorry your Joanna didn't make it. My husband died of a massi…"

Melissa replied Mar 1 to I've never known love like that before

11 Mar 2
Reply by KJPE

"I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard when the shock wears off.  I lost my husban…"

Melissa replied Feb 24 to The Shock Has Worn Off

10 Mar 25
Reply by KJPE

"I'm so sorry, Kmelli3. If it helps at all, everything you're feeling is normal. My h…"

Melissa replied Dec 21, 2018 to Feel like I am in a nightmare I can't wake up from

19 Jan 4
Reply by DIVA70

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service