Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

KJPE's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"My heart breaks for you!!  I assume it was his heart that failed him.  Like you I'm…"

KJPE replied Sep 18 to This is so hard

17 Sep 20
Reply by Jules

"What a terrible experience!  I am so so so sorry for your loss and am sending hugs y…"

KJPE replied Aug 26 to Guilt, Shame and Pain

20 Sep 23
Reply by Laurie

"Thank you so much, jlsrdh!  Your posts have meant a lot to me & I'm going to che…"

KJPE replied Aug 24 to this is perfect site to journal

4 Sep 23
Reply by Laurie

"And let me add too:  may this next year offer us more joy, more peace, more hope, le…"

KJPE replied Aug 20 to Breaking Point 1 year

11 Aug 21
Reply by BA7.5

"Dear Jlsrdh, What a perfect description you've offered us.  I'm now into my 10th mon…"

KJPE replied Aug 20 to Breaking Point 1 year

11 Aug 21
Reply by BA7.5

"Thank you, pricytapestry.  These days I think less about regrets.  I so miss this la…"

KJPE replied May 12 to He deserved so much more love

12 Aug 17
Reply by Roxana

"Dear f650cs, First thing in the morning is a tough time. I cry then too.  I'll think…"

KJPE replied Mar 25 to The Shock Has Worn Off

10 Mar 25
Reply by KJPE

"How heartbreaking that the only place to cry is by yourself.  that's what a therapis…"

KJPE replied Mar 25 to The Shock Has Worn Off

10 Mar 25
Reply by KJPE

"I just heard from a grief expert that the period from 9 mos. to a year after the dea…"

KJPE replied Mar 13 to The Shock Has Worn Off

10 Mar 25
Reply by KJPE

"Thank you, BlueRoses, I know you are right about what he would want."

KJPE replied Mar 2 to He deserved so much more love

12 Aug 17
Reply by Roxana

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service