Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

jlsrdh's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Widowboymom34 I just want to say how sorry I am for your loss. I want to validate fo…"

jlsrdh replied Nov 25 to Being a new widow

3 Nov 26
Reply by going.on.slowly

"Jules, I’m so sorry you are experiencing all this. His birthday is approaching, I wi…"

jlsrdh replied Oct 9 to Anniversary Today

4 Oct 9
Reply by Mary

"Hello again TeresaNY, all fantastic replies, and a few more things for you. Yes, any…"

jlsrdh replied Sep 22 to So Many Unanswered Questions

18 Sep 22
Reply by going.on.slowly

"“TeresaNY, I’m so, so sorry for your loss. So, depending on the state your husband w…"

jlsrdh replied Sep 21 to So Many Unanswered Questions

18 Sep 22
Reply by going.on.slowly

"Ohh, Jules, I'm so sorry for your loss. I do understand. My husband died suddenly fr…"

jlsrdh replied Sep 20 to This is so hard

17 Sep 20
Reply by Jules

"Anne,  thank you for your kind words. I want to share something my grief counselor s…"

jlsrdh replied Aug 20 to Breaking Point 1 year

11 Aug 21
Reply by BA7.5

"Dear Snagglefoot,  I’m so sorry for the loss. This is a terrible “club” to become a…"

jlsrdh replied Aug 12 to Guilt, Shame and Pain

20 Sep 23
Reply by Laurie

"Crabby, I can sense all the pain you are in and I totally understand. I’m at 8 month…"

jlsrdh replied Apr 30 to Old Mementos

3 May 1
Reply by Roxi

"Solsticeowl, I'm so very sorry for your loss and pain. My heart aches for you and th…"

jlsrdh replied Mar 22 to How can the sun still shine?

9 Mar 23
Reply by Solsticeowl

"Dixielover, I’m also so sorry for your loss. Love is love. Your  grief and loss is j…"

jlsrdh replied Mar 2 to I've never known love like that before

11 Mar 2
Reply by KJPE

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service