Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Nieta's Discussions (211)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Spiritual Dragonfly, Your beautiful poem echoes my sentiments.  It's been 3 yea…"

Nieta replied Oct 13, 2017 to 52 Weeks...Missing Him

2 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by spiritual dragonfly (Linda)

"Absolutely!  That is invaluable and not always easy to find. "

Nieta replied Jul 31, 2017 to What can I write?

8 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Nieta

"Hi Miket, I am very sorry for your loss.  I very suddenly and unexpectedly lost my s…"

Nieta replied Jul 24, 2017 to Coping

18 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by WolfgalVal

"Forgive me for not offering my own condolences for your own loss catapan. Good advic…"

Nieta replied Jul 20, 2017 to What can I write?

8 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Nieta

"How about...      Dear "---",      I know firsthand that there is not much anyone c…"

Nieta replied Jul 20, 2017 to What can I write?

8 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Nieta

"Hi Riley, Last September would have been our Silver Anniversary.  Less than two yea…"

Nieta replied Jul 7, 2017 to wedding anniversary

5 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

"That's beautiful MPMom, Everyone simply needs to do what feels right for them.  I'm…"

Nieta replied May 23, 2017 to Wedding Rings

65 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Miket

"What a beautiful photo, Riley!  You both look great!  I like it when people speak of…"

Nieta replied May 11, 2017 to friends

9 May 11, 2017
Reply by Nieta

"I can understand that.  I've been invited several times to a summer gathering with n…"

Nieta replied May 5, 2017 to friends

9 May 11, 2017
Reply by Nieta

"Hi Riley, It can be tough to be around constant reminders that your spouse is no lon…"

Nieta replied May 3, 2017 to friends

9 May 11, 2017
Reply by Nieta

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service