Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Alexandra's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Riley, I'm so sorry for your terrible loss. I know the feeling of unreality. My…"

Alexandra replied Apr 11, 2017 to I don't want this life

19 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by WV12345

"Linda, these firsts are very hard. Our anniversary was on the 19th. I have a few mor…"

Alexandra replied Feb 21, 2017 to Our Loved Ones Birthday....

10 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Susan

"Dear Rainbowsearch ~ my heart goes out to you, it is such a short time since your de…"

Alexandra replied Feb 1, 2017 to Posted on the " Born in the 40's or under, " but didn't see my post.

1 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Alexandra

"Yes, Diane, I am depressed and feeling quite scared. Does any else have physical rea…"

Alexandra replied Jan 2, 2017 to event dates

24 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by ahdhu

"Nance63, a bit of a struggle is an understatement for sure! I have been crying all e…"

Alexandra replied Jan 1, 2017 to event dates

24 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by ahdhu

"I don't have any advice because I am so distraught that I'm not sure if I'm coming o…"

Alexandra replied Jan 1, 2017 to event dates

24 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by ahdhu

"Hi WittyBlondWolverine ~ My Dave died on April 30th. He was ill for 6 months. I was…"

Alexandra replied Dec 19, 2016 to I hardly ever cry

36 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Susan

"Hi Noflies, I agree with Moonstone, this is a good place to know you are not alone.…"

Alexandra replied Nov 15, 2016 to what next this year??

7 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by lowrsr (Sherry)

"Dear Noflies, I am so very sorry for your loss. And the way he died is extra tragic…"

Alexandra replied Nov 14, 2016 to what next this year??

7 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by lowrsr (Sherry)

"Hi Austin, I also thought I was losing my mind. I guess that is part of the grief co…"

Alexandra replied Oct 28, 2016 to New Member

8 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Austin

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service