Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Riley's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Lark, CHEERS!"

Riley replied May 28 to How are you doing?

25 May 28
Reply by Riley

"I can also relate to some of what your husband did.  My husband throughout all of hi…"

25 May 28
Reply by Riley

"Lark, Oh my gosh!  Maybe you guys should sit down the doctor on a telephone conferen…"

25 May 28
Reply by Riley

"Oh gosh, no way I could go with anyone except maybe my daughters to a hospital and g…"

Riley replied May 4 to How are you doing?

25 May 28
Reply by Riley

"I hear ya Nitabug, loneliness for my husband is the worst.  There are 3 times that i…"

Riley replied Apr 23 to How are you doing?

25 May 28
Reply by Riley

"I understand.  I know what you mean by loving your wife now more and more.  "

Riley replied Apr 14 to How are you doing?

25 May 28
Reply by Riley

"Susan, I do that.  It's awful!  I do that because I'm lost without my husband. "

Riley replied Apr 12 to Maybe this is what I miss?

5 Apr 12
Reply by Riley

"Through two brain tumors and lymphoma in his body plus the SCT , Mike never complain…"

Riley replied Feb 27 to Loneliness Hits you Smack in the Face

13 Feb 27
Reply by Susan

"I recently talked with one of the doctors at Emory about Mike and his death.  He sai…"

Riley replied Feb 26 to Loneliness Hits you Smack in the Face

13 Feb 27
Reply by Susan

"Athena53, My husband used his own stem cells and it still killed him.  They take out…"

Riley replied Feb 19 to Loneliness Hits you Smack in the Face

13 Feb 27
Reply by Susan

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service