Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Riley's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Miket, I still have all my husbands clothes in his closet and all his personal items…"

Riley replied Feb 23 to Tired of grief

17 Feb 23
Reply by Miket

"I understand everything you're saying and feeling.  I too have no real desire to mee…"

Riley replied Feb 22 to Tired of grief

17 Feb 23
Reply by Miket

"Diva, I so so feel where you're coming from.  Yes that's why we're on this site.  We…"

Riley replied Feb 22 to Tired of grief

17 Feb 23
Reply by Miket

"Diva and Going on Slowly,  Thank you for responding.  I am also 59. It hurts bad to…"

Riley replied Feb 21 to Tired of grief

17 Feb 23
Reply by Miket

"Tess, No problem!  I don't expect anyone to cheer me up.  I just need a place to say…"

Riley replied Dec 31, 2018 to Tired of grief

17 Feb 23
Reply by Miket

"Lark, CHEERS!"

Riley replied May 28, 2018 to How are you doing?

25 May 28, 2018
Reply by Riley

"I can also relate to some of what your husband did.  My husband throughout all of hi…"

25 May 28, 2018
Reply by Riley

"Lark, Oh my gosh!  Maybe you guys should sit down the doctor on a telephone conferen…"

25 May 28, 2018
Reply by Riley

"Oh gosh, no way I could go with anyone except maybe my daughters to a hospital and g…"

Riley replied May 4, 2018 to How are you doing?

25 May 28, 2018
Reply by Riley

"I hear ya Nitabug, loneliness for my husband is the worst.  There are 3 times that i…"

Riley replied Apr 23, 2018 to How are you doing?

25 May 28, 2018
Reply by Riley

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service