Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Miket's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"John - I am truly sorry for your loss and amazed at your courage to tell your story.…"

Miket replied Sep 23 to A Dream Ruined My Day

4 Sep 23
Reply by Miket

"Thanks for caring and sharing. The problem for me was the reality of the dream. I fe…"

Miket replied Sep 23 to A Dream Ruined My Day

4 Sep 23
Reply by Miket

"So now the timing is perfect. October 1 will be our 45th wedding anniversary. I am s…"

Miket replied Sep 13 to Rings

18 Sep 13
Reply by Dee1960

"Ok, so I found a trustworthy jeweler and they were able to join the two rings togeth…"

Miket replied Aug 28 to Rings

18 Sep 13
Reply by Dee1960

"Ok, yours looks great. I will get some opinions first so I don’t run into this crazy…"

Miket replied Aug 22 to Rings

18 Sep 13
Reply by Dee1960

"Hi again Dee 1960. I spoke with the local jeweler and he said the can solder the rin…"

Miket replied Aug 22 to Rings

18 Sep 13
Reply by Dee1960

"And you did a wonderful thing in honor of your husband as well. I never thought abou…"

Miket replied Aug 18 to Rings

18 Sep 13
Reply by Dee1960

"Yes, I like the comfort that my wife’s wedding ring gives me on my finger sitting ri…"

Miket replied Aug 18 to Rings

18 Sep 13
Reply by Dee1960

"Thank you all for your comments. For me, I think I took the best route, in that I ha…"

Miket replied Aug 9 to Rings

18 Sep 13
Reply by Dee1960

"Hi Karen - I am so happy for you and how things worked out. I guess everyone’s situa…"

Miket replied Jul 28 to Beyond Lonely

5 Jul 30
Reply by WV12345

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service