Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Miket's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"So, no validation yet - but not expected either. I have been dreading today for a fe…"

Miket replied Mar 8 to Validation

1 Mar 8
Reply by Miket

"So I have never told anyone this before - not even my kids know. Before I met my wif…"

Miket replied Feb 23 to Tired of grief

17 Feb 23
Reply by Miket

"Riley - You are right. I feel safe and understood on this website. Like you, I can’t…"

Miket replied Feb 23 to Tired of grief

17 Feb 23
Reply by Miket

"Sometimes I close my eyes and try to imagine what it will be like for me when my tim…"

Miket replied Feb 22 to Tired of grief

17 Feb 23
Reply by Miket

"Thank you Austin for sharing your thoughts. I think that it comes in waves is a good…"

Miket replied Feb 15 to Hit a Bump Today

8 Feb 15
Reply by Miket

"Thanks for the great advice ..."

Miket replied Feb 12 to Hit a Bump Today

8 Feb 15
Reply by Miket

"So today finally feeling more normal. No crying or times of extreme sadness. It has…"

Miket replied Feb 12 to Hit a Bump Today

8 Feb 15
Reply by Miket

"So, how do you keep your mind from wandering and then remembering? It just gets more…"

Miket replied Feb 10 to Hit a Bump Today

8 Feb 15
Reply by Miket

"Melissa - Thanks for the suggestion. My wife really has not come to me in my dreams.…"

Miket replied Feb 9 to Hit a Bump Today

8 Feb 15
Reply by Miket

"So today was a very tough day for me - but I was very proud of my wife. She excelled…"

Miket replied Jan 27 to I Can’t

10 Jan 27
Reply by Miket

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service