Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Miket's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess this is what I meant. It is not the conclusion - my wife and I always found…"

Miket replied Jun 27 to Sole responsibility for your own life and happiness

8 Jul 4
Reply by Tess

"My experience through this whole event often leads me to the conclusion that I want…"

8 Jul 4
Reply by Tess

"No, you are not alone in feeling this way. I long for the days when my wife was stil…"

8 Jul 4
Reply by Tess

"I lost my wife to cancer as well. She had surgery about six years ago to remove fibr…"

Miket replied Jun 16 to Another Trigger

7 Jun 16
Reply by LostandSad

"I hear you. I wish it were past Monday as well. The next “event” that I need to deal…"

7 Jun 16
Reply by LostandSad

"Yes, my wife’s birthday is also Monday, June 18. And I feel your hurt. I too am sad…"

7 Jun 16
Reply by LostandSad

"So I feel your hurt and your confusion. On the one hand, you are very empathetic to…"

Miket replied May 4 to How are you doing?

25 May 28
Reply by Riley

"I do agree wil you all that life is so different without my spouse. All of those pla…"

Miket replied Apr 23 to How are you doing?

25 May 28
Reply by Riley

"It is harder for a guy to wear his wife’s wedding ring on a chain and my finger is t…"

Miket replied Apr 15 to How are you doing?

25 May 28
Reply by Riley

"Tess ... I think you are right - the new life is overwhelming. Too overwhelming. I d…"

Miket replied Apr 15 to Confusion, Grief and Sadness

3 Apr 15
Reply by Miket

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service