Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Miket's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"I am happy for you and that you have found a new path. I guess it just comes down to…"

Miket replied Dec 7 to Ugh. Dating.

8 on Saturday
Reply by Athena53

"Sorry to hear things did not go well. You have more strength than me. I could not an…"

Miket replied Dec 6 to Ugh. Dating.

8 on Saturday
Reply by Athena53

"Thank you Tess for your warm thoughts. My wife loved crafts. Several years ago she h…"

Miket replied Oct 17 to Nothing Compares

4 Oct 17
Reply by Melissa

"Just had my 41 wedding anniversary yesterday (alone). Second year of my wife’s passi…"

Miket replied Oct 2 to Ugh. Dating.

8 on Saturday
Reply by Athena53

"I guess this is what I meant. It is not the conclusion - my wife and I always found…"

Miket replied Jun 27 to Sole responsibility for your own life and happiness

8 Jul 4
Reply by Tess

"My experience through this whole event often leads me to the conclusion that I want…"

8 Jul 4
Reply by Tess

"No, you are not alone in feeling this way. I long for the days when my wife was stil…"

8 Jul 4
Reply by Tess

"I lost my wife to cancer as well. She had surgery about six years ago to remove fibr…"

Miket replied Jun 16 to Another Trigger

7 Jun 16
Reply by LostandSad

"I hear you. I wish it were past Monday as well. The next “event” that I need to deal…"

7 Jun 16
Reply by LostandSad

"Yes, my wife’s birthday is also Monday, June 18. And I feel your hurt. I too am sad…"

7 Jun 16
Reply by LostandSad

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service