Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Miket's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"One thought that I shared in an earlier post was that I wish I could have traded pla…"

Miket replied Jan 10 to Thoughts on Christmas ...

12 Jan 10
Reply by Dee1960

"Soulmate ... Your comments hit home. I can’t remember when last my kids said to me “…"

Miket replied Jan 7 to Thoughts on Christmas ...

12 Jan 10
Reply by Dee1960

"Ok, so it is done for another year. I am so relieved. I spent the holidays inside wi…"

Miket replied Jan 4 to Thoughts on Christmas ...

12 Jan 10
Reply by Dee1960

"S "

Miket replied Dec 12, 2019 to Thoughts on Christmas ...

12 Jan 10
Reply by Dee1960

"So, I want to go home for Christmas. Not to Mississippi or Michigan, but to a place,…"

Miket replied Dec 12, 2019 to Thoughts on Christmas ...

12 Jan 10
Reply by Dee1960

"I have been reflecting on your comment ImTheMarigold. I too hate to “act fine” but I…"

Miket replied Nov 27, 2019 to Thoughts on Christmas ...

12 Jan 10
Reply by Dee1960

"Thanks for the thoughts. Family thinks they are helping by inviting me. Somehow thin…"

Miket replied Nov 21, 2019 to Thoughts on Christmas ...

12 Jan 10
Reply by Dee1960

"John - I am truly sorry for your loss and amazed at your courage to tell your story.…"

Miket replied Sep 23, 2019 to A Dream Ruined My Day

4 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by Miket

"Thanks for caring and sharing. The problem for me was the reality of the dream. I fe…"

Miket replied Sep 23, 2019 to A Dream Ruined My Day

4 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by Miket

"So now the timing is perfect. October 1 will be our 45th wedding anniversary. I am s…"

Miket replied Sep 13, 2019 to Rings

18 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by Dee1960

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service