Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Tess's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Miket, that is so difficult. I am sorry that your pain surfaced again after that exp…"

Tess replied Apr 5 to Grandparents Day

2 Apr 5
Reply by Miket

"Riley, you hit the nail on the head with your terminology, especially the tolerance.…"

Tess replied Feb 22 to Tired of grief

17 Feb 23
Reply by Miket

"Miket, I am so sorry for your added loss. It can certainly be overwhelming to lose a…"

Tess replied Jan 23 to I Can’t

10 Jan 27
Reply by Miket

"Miket, I am so very sorry for your loss, the absence you feel in your life. Time doe…"

Tess replied Jan 21 to I Can’t

10 Jan 27
Reply by Miket

"Hi Riley, Your post caught my eye because I do a lot of the same. I feel bitter much…"

Tess replied Dec 31, 2018 to Tired of grief

17 Feb 23
Reply by Miket

"Miket, I am so sorry for your upcoming milestone. I cannot fathom the loss of a love…"

Tess replied Oct 17, 2018 to Nothing Compares

4 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Melissa

"Austin, I am appalled at the audacity of these two.I am glad you stood your ground.…"

Tess replied Jul 26, 2018 to UNBELIEVABLE

2 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by Austin

"Just feeling crappy today. I thought I would come to the website between my crying j…"

Tess replied Jul 4, 2018 to Sole responsibility for your own life and happiness

8 Jul 4, 2018
Reply by Tess

"Thank you Miket for your reply. I think for me, and maybe you too, reconciling my "n…"

Tess replied Apr 15, 2018 to Confusion, Grief and Sadness

3 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by Miket

"This is truly beautiful. Thank you for posting Miket. Now I am crying with you. "

Tess replied Apr 9, 2018 to As I Sit in Heaven

4 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by Miket

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service