Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

ShirleyB's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I kind of look at it this way...I'm 47 years old.  If I stay healthy...I have close…"

ShirleyB replied Feb 13, 2018 to Dating Again?

6 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Carmen513

"Hi Mike. I would think we all go through some sort of similar questions in our heads…"

ShirleyB replied Feb 12, 2018 to Why did this happen?

14 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Clare

"I wholeheartedly feel that it is indeed worth loving someone so much- even with the…"

ShirleyB replied Feb 7, 2018 to Sadness

19 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by ShirleyB

"Hello Snow. I agree with all that has been shared here along with what you said your…"

ShirleyB replied Feb 6, 2018 to Sadness

19 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by ShirleyB

"Hi Mike. My name is Shirley and I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my husband of 21…"

ShirleyB replied Jan 15, 2018 to Struggling to get by.

12 Feb 3, 2018
Reply by Morgana (Janet)

"NancyD I so agree with you...trying to remember them as strong able bodied men, not…"

ShirleyB replied Oct 15, 2017 to Sadness

19 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by ShirleyB

"I think I may only have "better words to share" because I'm five months out and you…"

ShirleyB replied Oct 15, 2017 to Sadness

19 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by ShirleyB

"Hello.  I first want to express my sincere condolences for your loss. I, too, lost m…"

ShirleyB replied Oct 13, 2017 to Sadness

19 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by ShirleyB

"To be honest, unless you have lost a spouse at the age I am at and the length of tim…"

ShirleyB replied Aug 18, 2017 to "I know what you are going through" UGH!

9 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Kathy

"I am so sorry for your loss...and hate to utter the words that I know exactly how yo…"

ShirleyB replied Aug 9, 2017 to I lost my husband May 10th

4 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Malgosia

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service