Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Malgosia's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"ShirleyB thank you for sharing, I fell the same as you. Right after he died I though…"

Malgosia replied Oct 31, 2017 to Sadness

19 Feb 7
Reply by ShirleyB

"Dear Kimmy, thank you for your words, they speak deeply to me too. I am sorry for yo…"

Malgosia replied Oct 31, 2017 to Sadness

19 Feb 7
Reply by ShirleyB

"My husband had a vision for the garden, I have a "green thumb" and some knowledge (I…"

Malgosia replied Aug 31, 2017 to Why do I feel so wrong doing "new" things?

8 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by Malgosia

"I force myself to go out and work in the garden. It brings tears but I do it anyway.…"

Malgosia replied Aug 31, 2017 to Why do I feel so wrong doing "new" things?

8 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by Malgosia

"Yes, I feel the same. I want my life with my husband back. After he died I was watch…"

Malgosia replied Aug 30, 2017 to Why do I feel so wrong doing "new" things?

8 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by Malgosia

"I can relate too, as I loved to be his wife. I was more independent than some of you…"

Malgosia replied Aug 22, 2017 to Who am I?

10 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Gunnerx2 (Carol)

"ShrileyB this is something I struggle with-what he would have wanted for me. He died…"

Malgosia replied Aug 15, 2017 to I lost my husband May 10th

4 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Malgosia

"But what shall we say? Exactly what we want to say (scream)? Or be polite, say thank…"

Malgosia replied Aug 15, 2017 to "I know what you are going through" UGH!

9 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Kathy

"kelleygreenstrat thank you so much for replying. I am sorry for your loss too.  I am…"

Malgosia replied Aug 9, 2017 to I lost my husband May 10th

4 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Malgosia

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service