Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Not sure if this is how to post. My husband died August 30th from liver cancer. We have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. I don’t know how to deal with this pain. Taking care of my kids feels impossible, but I’m going through the motions.  I miss him every second of every day 

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

I’m so sorry for your loss. My husband died in February, he was diagnosed 6 months earlier with advanced stage liver cancer. We have a 7 year old son. I just want you to know that you are not alone. 

My husband was diagnosed with advanced stage liver cancer in February, also died 6m later. Nice to know I’m not alone, it’s basically the only thing that gives me peace at the moment. I’m sorry for your loss, too 

Hi Elizarahana, My husband passed away from advanced liver cancer also,  He was diagnosed on June 27th and passed away 3 weeks later on July 17th. My mantra has become "one day at a time" but it is very hard.  I do not have young children but I understand what you mean about going thru the motions. I am so sorry for your loss and that we both are now part of this "club".

JB

Hi, I’m so sorry for your loss. One day at a time is a good motto. I’m doing a few minutes at a time. 

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service