Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Hi, I'm new to this site, I Lost the Love of my Life, my Amazing Husband on July 10, 2018 to Lung Cancer there's not a day that goes by that I don't cry at some point I feel it's getting worse than better, I still can't except that I will never see him again, My Heart and Soul is crushed

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Patra24, I'm so sorry that you have lost your beloved husband, and glad that you have found this website.  I too lost my beloved in 2018 - in October, of a sudden cardiac arrest.  It has been a little over 5.5 months now & I am too feeling worse.  If anyone has any insights as to why we would feel worse, I'd love to hear.  Seeking a little wisdom in the midst of a world pain....

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service